Last time we left Jinsei, he, Seven and Weret were sparring in a battle that became personal as their inability to overcome the wrongs of the past or accept the hand they had been dealt spurred them to place the focus of their pain on the other party. Weret blinded by her hatred of the empire drove a hard fight against Jinsei who with his back pinned against the wall had to face his inner demons and take up the sword he had been avoiding. The sword that represented his PTSD trigger over his father’s death at his own hand. The sword that brought his frustration to the surface. For all purposes, Seven may as well have not existed as these personalities clashed.
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 45 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 44 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)
- Book Review: Not Even Bones (Monster’s Market #1) By Rebecca Schaeffer
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 43 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 42 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)