Steven J. Mepham
Author | Reader | Reviewer | Gamer | Anime Enthusiast
Episode 46 is a calm affair following the revelations of episode forty-five. It hovers as a tenuous link between what has come before and what is yet to come. The tonal shift and sudden pace change this episode brings is a welcome one. The episode opens on a view of the night sky, against the shadow silhouette of Marius’ hut and the distant lights of Mapulehu before shifting to a lit visage of Jinsei and co enjoying a feast while Weret looks on. The only omission is Seven who is charging ready for the mission. Despite the impending urgency of the path ahead, the atmosphere between Jinsei, Weret and the others is relaxed, though evidence of their brutal training in previous episodes remains. It is a nice touch and the banter that flows between the group is natural giving a nice respite.
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 46 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 45 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 44 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)
- Book Review: Not Even Bones (Monster’s Market #1) By Rebecca Schaeffer
- Cape of Spirits: Season 2 Episode 43 Reaction (Contains Spoilers)